In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Erin Wasson- My 'It" Girl Crush

Erin Wasson: “It” girl of the moment: model, fashion icon, Alexander Wang’s muse & stylist friend, designer collaborator with surf/skate lifestyle brand RVCA, and has her own jewellery line Low Luv. What's not to luv about her?? I have a mini obsession, (ok prob a big one) with her laid back attitude and rawness....she has a habit of never looking too 'put together' and known throughout the industry for her low key style. That's not to say she doesn't do glam....Im channeling her boho, American indie-street/surfy vibe and embracing my re-growth/sun-kissed/dipped locks after all those years and $$$ spent on getting my hair dyed.....thanks to her xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment