In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 2 May 2011

RAFW 2011

I couldn't think of a better way to begin my blogging touchdown and opening post with the coinciding Rosemount Australian Fashion Week (RAFW) held in Sydney's Circular Quay (2-6 May, 2011). Shamefully I couldn't make a trip to Sydney to be a part of the festivities this year, so will be sticking closely pinned to my computer on the official website for all the latest designer collections and behind the scenes shenanigans!! Totally excited to see some of my favourite Australian talent; Zimmerman, White Suede, Shakuhachi, Camilla and Marc, Alice McCall, Bec & Bridge, Rachel Gilbert,Talulah, Gary Bigeni.....and of course the amazing Toni Maticevski and the master Alex Perry. Wait....is there anyone I'm not excited to see :) xx


Check it out for yourself here
Images courtesy of google images and RAFW

No comments:

Post a Comment