In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 17 June 2011

Lara Bingle for Oyster #91

Featured on two different covers, photographers Stephen Ward and Georges Antoni have offered their different interpretations of the much controversial 'It-girl'/model/ex WAG Lara Bingle, with a striking black and white editorial in Oyster magazine. Australia's love/hate relationship with Bingle has made her grow in the eye of the fashion beholder, and is more recognised these days for her modelling and front row appearances for the shows of Josh Goot, Dion Lee & Ellery. Styled by Imogene Barron, the shoot demonstrates both a 'Black swan'/ 'White swan' appeal of her image, capturing both a demure side with designs from Josh Goot and Chanel, and hard rock glam, with designs from Burberry and House of Fetish. I personally have no interest in the media circus surrounding her personal life.....I luv her 'look' and style, and think she has proven herself artisticly in this shoot xx
Source: Oyster Magazine, Pedestrian TV

No comments:

Post a Comment