In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Saturday 4 June 2011

Livin the Dee Why dream: Sun, Sea, Surf &.....Shenanigans

One of my recent trips to Sydney (NSW) was to catch up with some girlfriends who I met whilst on my overseas travels last year in Croatia. One of them happens to be Interior Stylist Kathryn Borglund, who most kindly allowed me to stay with her in her amazing Dee Why home. She took me on my first ever surf lesson....which I took to like a cat in a bath! They make it look so easy lol, but it helps growing up near Sydney's beautiful northern beaches. We had so much fun on our mini road trips and on many shopping extravaganza's for the latest clothing and interiors. We also managed to let our hair down... of course! As much as I love Melbourne first and foremost....once you have stayed here, you never want to leave.....as I stepped off the plane in Melbourne and the temperature had dropped bout 10 degrees, I was dreaming of the sun, sea and shenanigans I had left behind.....but I'll be back, good times xx

No comments:

Post a Comment