In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Wednesday 22 June 2011

A Woman's Right to Shoes....need, want, must-have xx

For Spring/Summer 2011, architectural footwear brand United Nude will unveil many new styles, updating existing concepts, and will launch its first menswear collection. As always, United Nude pushes boundaries and creates new constructions with the use of new materials. 'Abstract' is a dramatically high heel with a platform base available in brown nappa/pewter (as shown) and black patent.
Image courtesy of shoera.com



Finer details:
-Heel height 115mm = 41/2 inch + platform
-Wood blocks that form the heel are connected in a very rustic, abstract way to form an overall  balanced composition
-Expected price – $ 365 / € 280 / AED 1350

You MUST check out these and more....http://www.unitednude.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment