In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 12 August 2011

Karl Lagerfeld unveiled for Macys 'Impulse Collection'

Macy's unveiled its much-hyped, latest designer collaboration with none other than Karl Lagerfeld on Wednesday night. Due to hit 235 Macy's stores and macys.com by August 31 (set a reminder), the extremely well priced collection retails between USD$50 and $170. 
“To me Macy’s is the perfect department store in the US where everybody can find what they’re looking for without ruining their budget,” Lagerfeld said in a release. 
“Karl Lagerfeld holds a unique place in the world of fashion, an icon who is the ultimate modernist,” said Terry J. Lundgren, president and CEO of Macy’s Inc. The 45 piece capsule collection is comprised of flirty dresses-some feminine and floral, others crisper and more severe-thick tweedy seperates (shorts and vests) and faux leather jackets. The simpler black and white dresses with sharp white collars (luv), and cut-out gloves stood out seeming the most Chanel-like, but my prediction is that the soft slouchy tees printed with Lagerfeld's image, priced at $49, will fly off the racks....I want one!!
Here's a peak at some of my faves from the collection xx
 Images courtesy of Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment