In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Monday 8 August 2011

Who's That Girl?

10 year old french model and poet Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau is the daughter of former French footballer Patrick Blondeau, and former tv presenter/actor-turned-designer Veronika Loubry of label Double V. She has a grown up pout, crystal blue eyes and dancer legs. She has managed to feature in many editorials, designer campaigns, and the cover of Vogue Enfants. There are many fan pages and an entire tumblr blog site dedicated to her. It has raised concerns, and unsettled many based on whether this fashion 'work' has been deemed exploitive or inappropriate for a girl her age.....I think she is Auh-mazingly beautiful xx....thoughts?
Images courtesy of weheartit.com, fuckyeahthylaneblondeau.tumblr.com and google images

No comments:

Post a Comment