In Loving Memory Of My Late Father- JAMES GRACE; For Everything You Taught Me, And For All I Have Become. Thanks for teaching me to chase my dreams....R.I.P XX

Friday 9 September 2011

MSFW Runway Show 1- Gala

Tuesday night was the stunning opening to the Designer Series of Runway shows featuring this season's latest collections and inspired trends. 'Gala'- demonstrated a handful of talented Australian designers, presenting elegant glamour gowns using luxurious floating fabrics and textures including silk, satin, georgette, feathers and intricate beading and jewels. Here are some features of the collections presented xx


Richard Nylon Millinery/ Toni Maticevski Costumes/ feat 'Aviary' by Phillip Adams Balletlab/ Dresses by Neo Dia:
 Christine:
 Nicolangela:
 Arthur Galan AG:
 Yeojin Bae:
 Dom Bagnato:
 Thurley:
 Gwendolynne:
 Aurelio Costarella:
 Rachel Gilbert:
All images taken by Little Jimmy's Girl

1 comment: